Safety is paramount. When working with electricity, strict procedures must be followed. All staff working on live equipment are trained in arc flash awareness and use personal protective equipment rated for the task. Fall protection is used when working at height. Staff are trained in the use of Aerial Work Platforms and scissor lifts. We believe in keeping our staff, other people in the area, and equipment and property safe through training and reinforcement of safety standards.
Red Seal (The national standard of excellence for skilled trades in Canada)
- Red Seal Journeyman Electricians Supervise every project
FSR Field Safety Representative
- Certified by BC Safety Authority to pull permits and make declarations on electrical work
- Licensed by BC Safety Authority for electrical contracting
- Hold surety bond as required by the BC Safety Authority
- Hold a minimum of 2,000,000 Liability insurance